We're Rise Hockey.
Let's not beat around the bush, we want to make high quality sticks like the vast majority of brands out there, we want to offer high carbon sticks, like many brands. We want to offer the additional technology, like some other brands. What makes us unique is that we want to be a company created by players, for the players. We don't want to be a brand that's run by men in suits who don't realise a stick isn't just a stick - its part of you and its part of your performance.
We really love the idea of seeing people using our products and scoring goals because it's been a long time coming, but now after years of research, we are ready to get them on the pitch!
Get on board, we're winners.
#BeBetterBeAhead #EveryoneFallsOnlyTheWinnersRise #RisingUp #RiseAndShine #RiseToTheChallenge
I have always been involved in hockey whether it be as a player, coach, umpire or volunteer and I've always dreamed of a hockey related career. Initially, the idea was to get sticks made personalised just for myself to use. However, following research, sticks became better which meant that more people became interested. There were lots of ups and downs whilst trying to get things right but we then transformed into Rise Hockey. Throughout our journey we have received some great feedback and our social media channels have erupted almost instantly.
We take great pride in what we do and we love the fact we are able to enjoy what we do. That being said, the field hockey market is fast evolving as the sport grows and we have to be on our toes to meet these ever-changing demands, but with your help, we want you to continue this journey with us.
- Tri Core - This 'Tri Core' is a structure inside the stick that adds a third vertical channel through the stick which provides a more powerful strike whilst still offering enough flexibility for good feel on the ball
- Touch Compound - This is a compound we put on the face of the stick around the hook, this adds additional grip on the ball which will support your touch and make it less likely for the ball to spill off.
- Reinforced reverse edge - our special blend of compounds placed in the reverse edge allows you to play backhand shots with more power and adds durability to our sticks.
- Carbon Cloth - We have a carbon cloth structure laid over all of our sticks which gives additional power when striking the ball and also increases durability.
- Carbon - The carbon used in our sticks is Toray carbon. This offers a greater power output than traditional taiwanese carbon. It also offers a more forgiving touch which is one of the drawbacks to the traditional high carbon sticks.
Where will Your money go?
The money donated will go towards the huge cost of starting a business. We have funded all the prototypes and research this far but need your help to reach the next level!
- The first £200 will go towards upgrading our new website, the vast majority of our transactions will be made online and so we need to ensure this is as good as possible.
- The rest of the money will go towards funding the initial batch of stock for us to start our venture - I am hoping to get at least 10 of each stick - 30 in total to get the ball rolling.
- Continue research to always be better and constantly grow. We don't ever want to be behind in this ever growing market, we want to ensure we are at the forefront of technological advances. That being said, I am already planning for next season, looking at advancements we could make to better ourselves as a brand.
We believe we have some great rewards for you to take advantage of whilst helping us to create the brand we want to be, if there's something you'd like us to do that isn't listed, please get in touch! If you wanted to see pictures of rewards, please check out our instagram!!
Find us here
Website - risehockey.co.uk
Facebook - Rise Hockey - 12,886 likes with 12,501 following (and counting)
Instagram - @rise.hockey - 1,924 Followers (and counting)
Twitter - @rise_hockey - 397 Followers (and counting)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us succeed!
You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog. In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly. We know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.