Current Mind The Gap ensemble:
Dennis Due: Actor, Producer, Marketing
Jonas Gudmand: Actor, Producer
Andreas Forné: Actor, Producer
Mia Juhl: Director
Helene Madsen Smed: Actor, Marketing
Jonas Grundtvig: Actor
Andreas Buchtrup Andersen: Actor
Henrietta Wolfmountain: Actor
Matteo Mikkelsen: Actor
Hannah Hernø-Toftild: Actor
Anders B. Nyegaard: Light and Sound Design
Signe C. A. Lausen
Mind the Gap has existed since May 2018, and had its first showing in September 2018 at Teater Grob in Copenhagen. The company was built with a common vision of creating great opportunities to showcase actors and the skills they learnt abroad, to the Scandinavian industry. With the previous showcase, Mind the Gap managed to show how East 15 actors stand out in front of a sold out audience.
Now, Mind the Gap are working on their second showcase in the middle of a pandemic. But due to the history and the community that Mind the Gap stands for, we have managed to power through and get it going. Not only will the show be beneficial for us as newly graduated actors, but we also prove that this project is an ongoing opportunity for future Scandinavian East 15 alumni to annually showcase themselves to the Scandinavian industry.
Rent at the venue: £1300
Promotion: £200If we achieve our target, we will:
- be able to finance the rent to the venue
- we will be able to get a set design and costumes
- we will be able to promote our show even further
We will make sure to keep you all updated on how we're getting on with the show! Find us on social media!
£10 - Social media shout out!
£50 - Personal thank you video#mindthegapensemblet
- We need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, or with a chat with social distancing.
- Share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.