Nordisk gravøl - performance showcase in copenhagen
We're raising money to help us create an awesome devised performance showcase in Copenhagen. The Mind the Gap ensemble consists of East15 students and graduates and we have already invited the whole of the Danish and Norwegian industry to come and watch it. The goal of the showcase is to create a link between the English and Scandinavian industry. The focus is especially to give Scandinavian East15 alumni the possibility of working across borders both in the UK and in Scandinavia. We want to show them how awesome East15'ers are and why they should hire us!
mind the gap ensemble
Mind the Gap was created in 2018 by East15 students with the desire to introduce Scandinavian East15 students to the Scandinavian acting industry.
Salle Salée: Actor, Producer
Heidi C. Nielsen: Actor, Producer
Pernille Rosengren: Actor, Producer
Maria Lisberg-Jonasson: Actor, Musical Director, Assistant Producer
Henriette Laursen: Actor, Assistant Producer
Lisa-Marie Flowers Larsen, Actor, Musician
Dennis Due: Actor, Musician
Andreas Forné: Actor
Tamara Rugaard: Director
Joachim Rødgaard: Light Design
Mia Søndergaard Nielsen: Stage Manager
From Then till now to the future
We have been planning this showcase since May 2018 and we are very excited to soon reach our opening date. Being part of an industry which is highly competitive, we believe this will create a great opportunity to showcase ourselves and the skills we learnt abroad. We want to show how we as East 15 actors stand out (from a very big crowd!).
Not only will the show be beneficial to us, but we also believe this project can be an opportunity for future Scandinavian East 15 alumni to annually showcase themselves in Scandinavia.
Where will the money go?
Transport to Copenhagen: £400
Housing for cast in Copenhagen: £300
If we achieve our target, we will:
- be able to finance travel for some of the actors living in the UK
- we will be able to promote our show even further
- we will be able to get a set design and costumes
If we reach above our target we will:
- finance all of the travel, housing and living expenses for the whole cast and crew
We will make sure to keep you all updated on how we're getting on with the show! Find us on social media!
£10 - Social media shout out!
£50 - Personal video thank you!
Find us here
Follow us on social media to find out what we're up to and keep in touch!
Our very own hashtag! - #mindthegapnordic
Help us succeed!
- We need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- Share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.