A short summary of our project
Essex Law Society will be hosting the annual Essex Law Society Law Ball on Thursday 8th June 2023. We are fundraising to make this event as special as possible for attendees, including law students who have worked hard all year and are looking to celebrate their successes!
Who are we?
My name is Grace Stone - I am the President of Essex Law Society for the academic year 2022/23! My dedicated team also consists of Szymon, Knut Martin, Claire, Hannan, Eshan, and Maddie; together, we are working hard to plan an evening to remember.
- With the support of the School of Law, we are able to book Moot Hall, which features a grand staircase (perfect for photos!), high ceilings, stained glass windows, oil paintings, and a lot of grandeur!
- While ticket costs will cover a delectable three-course meal, we believe the finer details will help make this year's ball one to remember, and we need a little help securing these
- By donating, you will be contributing to the memorable details that will make one of the most highly-anticipated events for University of Essex law students a huge success!
Where will the money go?
- Our minimum target of £500 will help us dress up our tables with colour-coordinated linen, chair sashes, and themed place cards
- £1000 will help us further stylize our tables with elegant centre pieces that will be the talk of the evening
- £1500 will help us arrange themed photography, whether that be a gorgeous backdrop or a photo booth
- If we exceed our target, we would really like to support a local band and book live entertainment!
- Donations over £5 are eligible for a reward - check them out and see how we'll express our gratitude for your generosity!
Find us here
Follow us on Instagram @essexlawsociety to find out how we are doing - we will post an update every Friday to let you know how much closer we are to reaching our targets!
Help us succeed!
- Any donation - however small - puts us one step closer to reaching our targets and putting on a memorable night for students who have worked hard all year and deserve to celebrate their successes with their colleagues, tutors, friends, and professionals
- You can still help us reach our targets even if you cannot donate - please share this project with anyone and everyone, on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, by text, telephone, email, or through traditional word of mouth!