A short summary of your project
"Life's Not Perfect But Your Nails Can Be."
It's all about empowerment and getting rewarded, I want to contribute to that feeling by offering everyone my nail services. We all know its sometimes difficult to get a nail appointment or to find a good nail tech that you want to stay loyal to. I want to fill that gap in the market by offering both a mobile and salon service. Its a new adventure starting this 2020
Who are you?
I am Lanisha Joseph. As an environmentally conscious marine biologist i am constantly looking at a ways to improve, either myself, the things i use and how it can affect the planet. I Want to be set apart from other nail techs be that the products i use or the services i offer. I chose the nail industry as my first target as filling the gap in the market would both help others and myself and with time and investment into researching ethical nail products and vegan nail products i can then begin to look at production and distribution and how we can change our nails for the better.
Where will the money go?
- Hitting the minimum target will contribute towards the completion of my nail course, i am qualifying with the beauty school ‘Future in beauty’ for a complete nail technician course, qualifying in manicures, pedicures, gel polish and extensions, acrylics and sculpting (course price £360).
- Hitting my minimum target £170 will contribute greatly towards to the cost of the course and getting a few bits of kit such as sterilising solutions as this is of priority during these times.
- Hitting my full target £250 will allow me to purchase the kit, inc the essentials for any nail tech, my gel system and acrylics system to offer a wide range of styles or treatments.
- And of course business insurance £50 from ABT to be on my way to starting my business
- Any extra funding will go into buying nail products such as extra nail polishes or gel polishes (from £7.99 ex VAT), nail art including glitter because who doesn't love glitter and looking into vegan products (Such as Cuccio Europe.
sponsor rewardsFor a thank you for sponsoring me reward i will be giving out loyalty vouchers offering 50% off of your first treatment! T&C apply. The first 2 donations will also receive a manicure pack. Please note Island Nails is based in Kent and travels to south East London and around Thanet area. Please message if you have any enquires about distance.
Find me here
"Follow me to find out how i'm doing!"
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help me succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support me – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but i'd love it if you did! Please sponsor me and help make this happen.